Student performance and success should drive strategy
The goal of an effective mobile strategy is not to launch mobile apps. Schools using the DubLabs platform are focused on improving the student experience, driving student performance and success through the mobile channel.
Course content is what helps students succeed. Students need a better way to engage, organize and stay up to date on course information.
Based on recent metrics for students that use DubLabs’ apps show that they are engaging for the right reason – to support academic success.
4.1 million +
monthly SIS and LMS Course activities completed by students on mobile
year-over-year increase in student app usage
1 million +
personalized SIS and LMS push notifications received monthly
Higher education institution universe
A unified mobile approach provides everything your campus requires through one easy-to-use mobile application.
- SIS integration: enrollment, holds, financial aid, bursar, etc.
- LMS integration: assignments, discussions, classroom response, etc.
- CRM integration: prospective students, students, alumni
- Retention, planning and analytics
- Transaction providers: bookstore, tutor services, coffee shop, etc.
- Campus life: events, news, dining, social, bus schedule, parking